Monday, March 27, 2023

it's a tragedy

 

Village of the Damned (1959?), right? Worth watching? Looks creepy enough to be intriguing...


Avvoltoi Nel Silenzio = Vultures In Silence
These guys absolutely and unequivocally slay it!


Borrowed from Pinterest...wish I knew who the artist was...it seems fitting here, may actually be a tattoo one day when I have money again.


Great minds think alike...oops, was talking to myself again. The best of the best when it comes to Norwegian Black Metal circa 1993


Mr. Pickles gives a shit about what "I" have spinning...atta boy...loyal as they come (except when I try to trim his nails, in which case he turns into Cujo on me).


Might be like as if strobe lights had a sound to some folks, seizure inducing, ya know? Easily my favorite active Industrial duo...
Kreise Um Das Nichts = Circle Around Nothing


Exactly the way I remember Lemmy...nicely done...Mr. Colver!


Absolutely epic Pomona hardcore band on Toxic Shock records. There is a fabled unreleased 7" but when I communicated that I would love to feature it on the blog years ago, Bob Fartblossom of Toxic Shock ceased the exchange of emails...anyway...have had this on 7' and a cassette with some live stuff, but this was always their hit for me. "...while you do your stage dive, you might get your picture taken by Ed Colver."






1 comment:

  1. whenever i hear norwegian death metal, the first thought that pops into my head is, "chloraseptic."

    ReplyDelete