Friday, March 31, 2023

Unter Den Linden "Live"



This post goes out to my oldest virtual friend, Björn and his wonderful family (and of course the forever fucking killer band Unter Den Linden)...making the complete content of this post possible. I have known him since sometime before I started blogging in late 2007...I'd say around 2005-6 during the heyday of the music blog...some of the greats included Erich's, Good Bad Music and Peter's, Killed By Death Records (which I just looked up and is still active).  

...the family operated merch stand.


The first song, "Little Boys" is of the Motstånd I Läder 7" (1983) and the second song, "Survivors" is off their Utom Våra Liv album (1984)...video by Stina (thanx)! Objectively speaking this stuff is pure fucking gold, a hardcore gem and a post punk smasher, but I am so jaded in that I adore the whole Hansson family (hello to all).  Check out these dudes who have been rocking it for 4 decades...more to come as it becomes available from the band.


No comments:

Post a Comment