Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Look onto the rays of the new stoner sun rising...


"Slumber killed by rays of the new red sun arising
Dreamer wakens to spectral gaze of light rays shining
Black steed carries him across the astral sand
Rides alone is the man from the magic caravan
I believe the signs of the reptile master
Sunbound spacepod rising faster
Earth drenched in black under starless sky above
Man on the mountain sets free the holy dove
Look onto the rays of the new stoner sun rising
Sonic Titan rides out on clouds of new horizon
Look onto the rays of the new stoner sun rising
Sonic Titan rides out on clouds of new horizon"
Pike-Cisneros-Hakius


Fly on the wall time...I love going to live shows and you folks that don't have far to travel to catch a decent show are truly fortunate...Mostaza gushes with envy. About the only thing I miss about San Diego is the sheer numbers of shows that I had to choose from. Now it's a 3 hour drive to the nearest record store and 4.5 hours to a venue with worthwhile music. Ahhh...I've honed the skill of complaining and doing nothing about it...I have a Phd, in Woe Is Me


Last show I went to...video by my long time compatriot Brian F. Cattle Decapitation, Obituary, Carcass and then we left before Amon Amarth


This was just two weeks ago, probably on the same tour I saw in Washington several months ago...I would like to be in North Carolina regardless...but...but...but


Meanwhile Courage and I live in fear of inner peace in NoWhere fucking Kansas
In my distress I cry to the Lord,
    that he may answer me:
“Deliver me, O Lord,
from lying lips,
from a deceitful tongue.”
What shall be given to you?
And what more shall be done to you, 
you deceitful tongue?
A warrior’s sharp arrows,
with glowing coals of the broom tree!
Woe is me, that I sojourn in Meshech,
that I dwell among the tents of Kedar!
Too long have I had my dwelling
among those who hate peace.
I am for peace;
but when I speak,
they are for war!




No comments:

Post a Comment