Saturday, July 1, 2023

vapid meaningless conversation...


Feeling a little nutty this semi-promising morning, with the aid of some early boasting on my Sunday, so bear with me. I call this screen capture I made, with a filter I threw on afterwards, of my Death Knight toon on WOW...Facing My Personal Demon(s). Makes a nice segue into this tune...

tried to find the lyrics with no luck and of course I sold the record (which I fucking loved btw), so can't check that :)

My long time virtual pal and a big inspiration for me getting into the world of music blogging...Herr Keller...once wrote that this was the only album that mattered from Septic Death (outta Boise fucking Idaho).

my truck sez a lot about me...we are pretty beat up...hahah


When I left the almighty Grout in '94 they immediately realized their full potential in '95 with this demo...


Got a few RdM stickers if anybody wants one...

Life,

Is nickel and diming me

To Death.

A piece here,

A piece there

Everywhere.

If I was Yakuza,

I wouldn't have any fingers left...

Just phantom pains!

And of course...

Vapid meaningless conversation.

2 comments:

  1. I've been listening to that Septic Death song, and SD in general quite a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya know Elliott, when I'm in that mood specifically for SD it takes me back to about 84 when one of my tape trading friends gave me a bootleg...young and giddy about how so right on these guys were/are...hahah

      Delete