Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Circumstances & Issues

Scum layer or non-floating waste? Hmmm...I think at times I have been both. Interestingly enough, of the 96 views this blogs has had in the last week, 78 were from Hong Kong. It was like that with Singapore for a while there too, getting tons of hits, If someone from Hong Kong (or a HK VPN address) would leave a comment it would sooth my paranoid mind that says, something is afoot when there's that many hits from just one location. Please?


Let's all sing along :) As friends of Bill W. say, fake it till you make it...hahah.


Always nice to visit my cousin's little girl Brooklyn!


This goes out to Brook and to all the kiddos out there...Sesame Street was huge for me as a kiddo myself. Are they still making new episodes or do we have to satisfy that need through reruns?


I'm a bit nutty, sad and sketched at times, but I know folks who blur insane and evil. Perhaps my favorite song off this album.


Hand knitted wool socks thanx to Ellen Magnolia!


SPK's Wars of Islam...what's there to say? This "group", in all the years I've been listening to them, never cease to amaze me...top tier OG Industrial music at level that has been emulated for a long time.


I've been sitting on this post for a while, doing nothing really with it and it's been almost a month since my last post. Let's just say I've got a lot on my mind and so I will leave you with a very nice live recording of Witching Hour


1 comment:

  1. As always, great blog, still live those socks, and I spotted a little quebec in the background!

    ReplyDelete