Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Mr. Spock

 Disappointed tonight, won't go into the reasons (this time time...hahah), but I do need to start focusing my energy in different directions...sow seeds that reap good fruit. It's interesting, at this point in my life I don't fear death, I fear life. I owe a serious debt of gratitude to my Mom's of course for the "gift" of life, a chance, and also a debt to my worn out Guardian Angel for all those narrow escapes. Unfortunately, even given this life to live, I made piss poor choices, to the point where today I have a very hard time in my efforts to make meaningful choices...eat, shit, sleep, repeat...that's all I've got.

Haven't listened to some good old fashioned Dissecting Table in a while


Discharge does it right every time (except when they went hair metal there for a while)


Was definitely keen on hard drug abuse off and on in the 90s, but dope like heroin never got my like the bottle did. I was fascinated with shooting anything up though...heroin of course, fucking speed, coke, pharmaceuticals and any combination thereof.  I shouldn't be alive today. Thought I was a goner for sure when I rolled  my truck, but nope...

So why the fuck am I alive? Hahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment