Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Garden Weasel - Stoner Fetus

I was on a mission from God and with the help of Senior Chief Brian F, we were able to get the band back together!  Cheers to Steve B and Ed C for making it a true reunion...the hospitality...the comradery...much love guys.

Lock up the Dingdongs and hide your corn
I was taking bonghits before I was born
I'm so godamned hungry I could eat a horse
I got the munchies and I got no remorse
Mom sucked down all the loads she could afford
and they cruised on down the umbilical cord
Smacked me a good one upside my head
boy I got high if you know what I'm saying
Mommy got stoned and watched Starsky and Hutch
Thanx a lot mommy yeah thanx very much
You made me what I am the day the day you gave birth
to the ugliest kid on the face of the earth
Mom sucked down all the loads she could afford
and they cruised on down the umbilical cord
Smacked me a good one upside my head
boy I got high if you know what I'm saying
Stoned in a stupor zoned out on my couch
watching reruns of Starsky and Hutch
I'm a mindless slob at a factory job
I've got no future and my name is Bob!







 

2 comments:

  1. Ah, now I hear the full lyrics! I covered many GW and WD-40 songs with friends for backyard parties, this being one. But I had to work around the lyrics I couldn't make out. Those were fun times, but I used to shred my voice trying to do an impression of you. You sound pretty good man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer a good man Elliott (sorry I didn't see this comment was in moderation) and you are the one and only subscriber...haha. Thanx buddy and if you have any recordings I'd love to hear them. Take it easy buddy.

    ReplyDelete