I have to admit I don't know much about this band. I got this during a short period where I liked bands just because they played fast. I still like fast bands but there's got to be more to them than just speed. When I tried to find a photo it came up with a bunch of old Nazi pictures and a couple of album covers. As far as I knew this was a joke band that was somehow related to Spazztic Blur or vice versa. I got this from good old Ron K. and Bob K. about the time this was recorded. I was told it was a soundboard which I believe but the mix is not good. All drums (broken snare?) and vocals. A little bit into the first song all the levels go down on my tape which I think needs to get blamed on the mixer. There's a lot of talking in between songs which is kind of funny but I went ahead and edited it so you can just here each song.
EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police...go give your money to iTunes or something...
For now, until I get this re-ripped and uploaded, here's a live vid(!) of them from 5 months later in Portland... [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5byFiWoGQ?ecver=1&w=560&h=315]
No comments:
Post a Comment