
This is a good follow up to the Meat Puppets post, I think. I must have went through an Ax/ction Records phaze because I'm noticing that I have several from that particular mailorder/distribution. This one was released in 1988 and from what it says was released just prior to an album as a sort of sampler. I assume that these songs are on that album called I Krartans Klor. I really dug it back then but I don't think I fully appreciated it the way I do now. I ended up putting it in the Jazz Punk category but that's a pretty tough call. Post hardcore? I don't know. I need a category called trippy tight hard stuff. I can't go on too much about how good this band is because one of my favorite bloggers,
http://www.kbdrecords.com/ , Peter, was the drummer from this band. Ripping drummer by the way and just a rockin band in general. My Swedish is a bit rusty but I think they are fortelling the eventual rise of the Mustard Relics blog. Give this a listen and tell me what you think because this was not your run of the mill band, there was definately something different about them.
Mor Ahl
Kraftans Klor
Sverige
No comments:
Post a Comment