I don't remember anything about getting this one but I am assuming one of the guys in the band (1998-2002 are pretty hazy for me). After I left Grout in 1994, which was the best thing that could have happened to those guys, they kept playing for a couple of years. After Ty left the band, Steve and Jeff went onto the Hitch. The other two guys in the band have a ton of music history, including the band Sake. I only got to see these guys once, at a club/bar in Hollywood, but I don't remember much (drunk yet again). I'm pretty sure Match and Gage were there too. It's crazy how when you listen to the bands I was connected to, WD-40, Garden Weasel, Grout, The Hitch, they got progressively heavier. If you like your rock and roll heavy, then the Hitch is the band for you. I have another CD of their's I'll be posting in the future but I like this one the best for it's raw sound and live-ness. I guess what makes this band special to me other than that awesome, heavy, stoner rock sound is that I have two good old friends in the band. Anyway rock on with the Hitch.
Boo Hoo Cocaine Finger X Criminal Leftover King Ford The Truck Driver Quadrajunk Shitsucker Meditation So Fucking What Po White Trash Subliminal La Puerta
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SbGGJrs8CM]
No comments:
Post a Comment