I thought it was funny that I only got one or two comments on the 6 0r 7 posts prior to my farewell post. Maybe you thought no one was paying attention but I was still getting about 50 hits a day and I was checking things out too. Do yourself a favor and me too, and check those posts out. Leave a comment too because like on every post I am interested in what yall have to say. Definately been checking out what's going on with the music blogs in my links and have obtained my music fix there. Stay tuned for some music posts here.
A trippy mellow tune that popped out of my head a little while back,By the way, Mr. Lo Res Viscera got me off my ass to learn how to get the tunes I post labeled correctly, so from now on when you download stuff it should look nice and neat in your Itunes, Windows Media, or whatever you use. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment