
Haven't watched a
Felix The Cat cartoon in ages, just the
Opening Theme (
original theme song) and singing along to it would bring me joy beyond belief when I was just a tyke.
Been slammed lately with review requests, so much so that it's bogged me down, it's easier to climb a hill than it is a mountain. Most of what I've posted in the history of this blog has been on a whim, but a few years back I thought, instead of just reliving the glory days I could give something back to the artists of today, just a little bit extra exposure (the teeny-est, tiny-est, bitty-bit that MR offers). It's been a good thing, sort of symbiotic, because I have been blessed to have been turned onto a shit ton of good music. I guess this goes out to those waiting for a review, be patient and don't think we (me) are flakes here. Upcoming we've got some seriously good stuff from the likes of Stroamata, Animal Hands, Skabking, Pears, Flag Polers and an interview with one of my favorite guitarists, Ed Cole. As always, don't be a twit, comment, it's the junk I cook up in a spoon, and
shoot to thrill.
Today is the anniversary of the death/suicide of Wendy O. Williams, an avatar in the world of music, I worshiped her at one time...
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2eynNh5xHM]
...a little tribute to her...
Chaos U.K - Butcher Baby (Plasmatics)
An animated horror short, well worth watching, called Francis...
A few days ago, was out having a smoke on the porch (we don't smoke in the house), the wife was at work and thought I'd capture a minute and a half of my life...
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y22XE5HaVuQ]
No comments:
Post a Comment