Look around here and you can find a shit ton of the Hitch, a band that I'd like to think I may have sung for, had I stayed in Humboldt (now that would have been cool, but probably better that I wasn't, just would have brought them down a notch and they were top fucking notch). Only saw them play once, in downtown LA sometime in the mid-90s and as was natural for any fellow seeing them play, was completely blown away. I was drunk, as was the norm in those days, so the specifics are hazy, but I remember very well being overjoyed at getting to hang out with my old buds Steve and Jeff (turns out it's the last time I got to hang with them in person). My bro Jefe, recently posted this vid and had this to say, "the hitch, new huevo instrumental. live video from e&o lanes in blue lake shot by metal mike, song recorded at prairie sun by noah landis."... [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn-1cG2oMZA&w=560&h=315]
No comments:
Post a Comment