[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNcFl4yRtzg?ecver=1&w=560&h=315]
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Tom Araya - Looks That Kill
Still waiting on the Martyred Heretics CDr to come back from the manufacturer and in the meantime was neglecting the Relics. Will be posting up again when I have those bad boys in my greedy little hands but had to break the silence and share something that I thought was real skippy. Tom Araya of Slayer doing the vocals for a cover of My favorite Motley Crue tune (God I hated that band in the 80s), "Looks That Kill". The Youtube clip descriptions says "Rehearsal clip from Nov 1983 w/Tom Araya on vocals Dimitri Galeos & John Araya on Guitar Al Messi on Bass & Jake Alvarado on drums..." Fucking beautiful. Having spent a fair share of my time rehearsing with a band (to no avail, no matter how hard I practiced, I still sucked), I can't begin to tell you how cool what is going on in this vid is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment