
Labor Day weekend, if there was ever an important American holiday, it is this one. Representing so much struggle and here we are, about a hundred years later, heading back to those days. People don't even know what's good for them anymore and once again the least fortunate are demonized, while gluttony is glorified. Anyway, I procrastinated on my end of the month reports (even as I write this post), so I will be working this weekend. I'm making more than I have ever made before, still nowhere near middle class, and this is the most stressful job I have ever had, but I guess I shouldn't complain (at least not today).

Found a
Black Metal Font...
Was looking up lists of the goriest movies ever made, in that mood you know, most of which I don't care to watch, as rape seems to be the main theme. I got morals when it comes to my gore, feel me? So ran across this short flick, in the comedy gore vein...10 bloody entertaining minutes...
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPpwLCvPAME];
In case the link disappears, try this,
Fork Lift Driver Klause
My buddy is going to be posting all kinds of sick shit soon at his blog
Selfish Few...add it to your bookmarks and check back every once in a while...

The possum I saved the other night from my dogs...
Every once in a while, I buy records from another buddy of mine, Nevin, at his
IFB Records...sometimes for dirt cheap. My turntable has been broke down for a minute, and ended up with a stack of records I hadn't listened to. Replaced my turntable recently, a broke down Technics, that just needed a belt, some tweaking and most importantly some TLC. So long story short, been spinning records and came across this band Rot in Hell, by way of their split 7" with Horders. These two tunes are lyrical and musical masterpieces, think, black metal meets 4AD, some really out there stuff...Nevin called it "dark folk". The band is actually a metallic hardcore band, but Discogs calls this record Neo-folk. Goes without saying, definitely share-worthy...
Rot In Hell - Das Tierdrama
man is god, we are men,
we are gods, god is man.
his hand creates, his hand decimates.
his hand soothes & his hand wounds.
his hand guides, his hand denies.
his hand calms & his hand harms.
man is god, we are men,
we are gods, god is man.
his hand anoints, his hand destroys.
his hand sedates & his hand annihilates.
his hand is kind, his hand brings genocide.
his hand donates & his hand devastates.
man is god, we are men,
we are gods, god is man.
Rot in Hell - Heraclitus
the reek of a dead foe, the sweetest memento, our glorious credo.
saddle with burden, parasitical vermin, extinction is looming.
fire will come and judge, and destroy all things.
fire will come and judge, and consume all things.
condemned by your virtue, violated by mistruth, nothing can save you.
the heart of your darkness, decomposing and lifeless, thelema rises...
fire will come and judge, and destroy all things.
fire will come and judge, and consume all things.
Initially I was playing this on 45 instead of 33 (message to all people releasing vinyl...it doesn't take any effort to let us know what fucking speed to play your God damn records at) and I REALLY dug it...here's these tunes with what sound like a woman with a very beautiful voice...
Rot in Hell - Das Tierdrama (45 rpm)
Rot in Hell - Heraclitus (45 rpm)
Let's finish this off with a Woody Guthrie tune from an uber-rare 10" LP I just got...
Woody Guthrie - It Takes A Chain Gang Man
No comments:
Post a Comment