Thursday, June 20, 2024

Mach Baron - Speedcore Assassin

 

Whelp, on the old Mustard Relics blog, I did several releases (mostly lathes), so I thought it was about time the RdM blog did a release. I've been talking to my old virtual pal Sean about releasing something from his Mach Baron project, and sure as shit, we did it (yesterday). He's got the whole 28:01 minutes handily uploaded to his Selfish Few YT for your listening pleasure. As far as hard copies, we released a 3" CDR in an edition of 33 (the Crowley, 333 connection was inadvertent, although perhaps subliminal). Anyway, give this EP a listen and if it's up your alley, you can pick up one from me for $10 ppd. I realize the 3" CDR is kind of a niche thing, but the packaging is pretty badass, if I don't say so myself. Sean did all the art on top of the tuneage, and it's impressive, to say the least (all the images are up in the video, including the fucking massive custom made Hannape Bazooka (manga), Reliquias de Mostaza logo)! If you dig speedcore, then this shit is off the hook man, definitely not a snoozy moment in the entire 28 minutes. The hit for me is, All Flesh Is Grass (@ the 10:40 mark), but that takes me back to the Martyred Heretics various artists CDR that I released almost 10 years ago. If you missed out on that one, I humbly submit that you missed out big time on the most varied, all electronic, various artists release ever made (no fucking lie). I am proud as a game rooster to have been a part of this project, which is an all around work of art! Eternal cheers to Sean for doing it and allowing the RdM name to be associated with it. If you don't like it, then so be it, put your favorite Depeche Mode mix on and do your thing...hahah.



No comments:

Post a Comment