Been sidetrracked by other things
Out from under the tarps...Stovepipe has the RugBug on the operating table now, and he's doing his magic. He is indeed like Gandalf, his wizardry is one of beauty and utility, and for me, hope...something to truly look forward to. We've talked abou it and I grew up in one, Mom's who was a bit of a warlock herself, spoke the Beetle language, a believer. I can almost hear the stock AM radio playing mid 70s hits, making it somewhat of a spiritual experience...It's always spiritual when I think of my Mom.
Eternal gratitude, Stovepipe!
Nose art, Stovepipe's signature, so speak, based on my old band Garden Weasel!
Cue the Garden Weasel...
I head East first,every morning...
Melvins are touring right now with Napalm death AND Weedeater (hot damn) but not making any stops close by. Most of the time, where I live may not be much, but it's defintely on the way to something cool...hahah!
This sign was at a doctor's office I visited the other day.
Fucking crazy.
I asked the receptionist about it
nad she said there is definitely a need for that sign.
Fcuking crazy world.
This and Firestarter are the only two tunes I've heard unless you include the collaboration with the Sleaford Mods they did (which is badass and must have been posted here berore).
Goodnight y'all...



Good ol Garden Weasel! I too have some new wheels, think I showed you a pic. Glad to see you're well!!
ReplyDelete