I have a Weedeater song that I recorded live in Denver from 2022 that popped into my rotation while I was watching YT and I nociticed this comment from someone, "Damnn fuckin divaces... push em all dude." It got me to thinking and made me smile. 1st off, what the fuck is dude on YT for except to watch vids and listen to music, which includes a huge amount of fan recorded vids? Yeah, it is annoying that all these folks are recording live sets, but people have been recording live music forever, it just wasn't evrybody and his Sister...it was a select few and thank god for that...ya know? Oh the times they are a changin'...
So much about this song that moves me...memories of riding in my Mom's bug listening to stuff like this on the radio...I don't remember this show, but I don't think we had a color TV in '73. If you go to the YT page a lot of the comments are enlightening...other's...not so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment