...is normal just the way we apothetically allow things to be? I like this client I work with...when you ask him a question he's not really interested in, he simple says, in a monotone voice, "I don't know." He says this a lot! Normal, on thankful feast day for this old fuck, is eating a plate or two full of food followed by a 1-2 nap/digestion session, observed by the great grandson.
This Antiseen song has come back in the now spinning rotation. A great intro on a mix tape I just finished called, No Duds MiX.
Some hubcap art done by my old high school chum Stovepipe...fucking amazing stuff this guy puts out there! Just three favorites, of hundreds he's done over the years.
So, while that was playing I got sidetracked and you tube played the next one in the algorhythmic slot. Why not, the Lunachicks were bad ass and this was their hit for me. I guess knowing who Jan Brady was might not be common anymore.
19 fucking 82 man! This was pretty much it for these guys as far as my taste goes. I respect the hell out of them for being able to stay alive and thrive, but this album and perhaps the Back to the Known 12" are when I enthralled by Bad Religion. God in government is an ancient technique to further enslave that, of course, is still a common thing.
Anybody like The Jam? I've got this 7 lot set up at Ebay. So far no takers. I think it's this bit of info I include on my Ebay listings...
"Smoker w/ Pets...If you are an overly sensitive, delicate type of person do not buy please go elsewhere (thx)
All records in VG+/VG+ condition
Not play tested or cleaned/visual inspection only
I get to the post office when work permits
Get in touch if you would like more information
I have bills to pay and you want to listen to some good music...
Ask questions BEFORE you buy
Make this a win/win, please communicate...thank you!"
One of The Jam's many hits from back in the day. The mod scene was an interesting one, best defined by customized Vespa scooters, in my mind.
Well fuckin' 'eh! A first in 20 years of blogging about the infinity that is music, sound. I'm not sure what this is called other than a DJ doing his thing on the turntables, which goes back several decades to the beginnings of hip-hop. This is the 3rd place dude! WTF! This guy nails it for me between the 3:10 mark, up to around 4:30.
2025
A tall glass of water and a wide cup of coffee to all y'all! Just cuz sometimes life doesn't float my boat doesn't mean that I don't always wish my loved ones happiness and success!

No comments:
Post a Comment