Monday, January 19, 2026

the last coyote



 
I think this font I'm using here is my favorite of the ones I've run across casually for a while, Archivo Black...sort of boldly and emphatically saying, "this comes from the heart." I find myself being very self absorbed lately, so much so that the comings and going in my life are off in the background of this reality. I wish Morpheus would offer me a choice of pills as he did Neo, so I could see the world as it really is. My health insurance is not wanting to pay for the one pharmaceutical that has really paid off for me in the last year and a half. Adapt and survive.


Not jumping the fuzz in this video, although, dude did get a good wammo to the noggin there, the real story of couse, is the quality of that fucking door...old school craftsmanship...hahah.


I know, but take the Bern or leave him, the Bernie Bobblehead is worth a smile. Feels like there's not a whole lot to smile at. Jesus' teaching in one phrase, "Don't be an asshole." Consider this a mass grave of regret...I'm sorry if I was ever an asshole to you.


Rotterdam Terror Core doing what they do quite well. Having nothing to do with anything, in closing...
Rotterdam!
HOO-LI-GAN!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment