Tuesday, December 11, 2007

One Man Running - Demo

Looking over the Dead Ed blog in my links, I saw how many times Ed mentioned and appreciated One Man Running.  If you're reading this Ed, send me the sound board you have of them from the Beer Gardens so I can post it.  I'm with Ed, I really got into this band.  We played with them at so many shows and parties that we got to know all their songs.  They like us were hard partners and I think that eventually led to their downfall (and my own several years later).  Still this band rocked and was definitely one of those bands from Humboldt County during that era that could have been successful.  Yeah they were a little poppy but they were still hardcore.  When you match them up agaist lame bands that are making millions like Green Day I kind of get angry.  On top of that Green Day, when we played with them were assholes, while OMR were about as cool as you can get.  They had a 7" out on Kirbdog Records that I will post once I get my turntable hooked up to the computer.  Anyway give them a listen and maybe you'll like a song or two. [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH9OQJVANns&w=560&h=315]

No comments:

Post a Comment