Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ratos De Porao

Match turned me onto this band after he came back from Brasil.  Correct me if I'm wrong Match, but didn't you ask around about punk music down there and someone told you about RDP?  This is not the recording you had, I can't seem to find that tape (see below, I did find it).  This one has a bit of a metal polished edge to it but it still rips.  I found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSQyPCrOrTQ&feature=related on youtube but there are more.    Check out their myspace, http://www.myspace.com/ratos.  This is a whole different band from the one Match turned me onto.  I still dig them because I like the songs themselves.  Well I hope you like a song or two. Morer [Dying in the Forest] Caos [Chaos Mix] Guerra Desumana [Inhuman War] Agressão-Repressão [Aggression-Repression] Obrigando a Obedecer [Forcing to Obey] Asas de Vingança [Flags of Vengence] Que Vergonha! [What a Shame!] Poluição Atomica Pobreza [Poverty] F.M.I. [International Monetary Fund] Paranóia Nuclear [Nuclear Paranoia] Sistema de Protesto [System of Protest] Não Me Importo [I Don’t Care (Dub)] Periferia [Shanty Town] Sistemados Pelo Crucifa Cérebros Atômicos [Atomic Brains]

 

I went to the Alternative Tentacles website to see if this was in print but couldn't find it but they do have a ton of mp3s or you can buy another cd for $16.  Check it out:

http://www.alternativetentacles.com/search.php?search_type=merch&search_artist_id=113&sd=V-IiRS1xwqvo3iH1anf This is sort of an edit to the original post, but after some serious searching, because as you know it all depends on your choice of words when you do a Google or Yahoo search.  Match I found the original punk album Crucificados Pelo Sistema here, http://lagrimapsicodelica.blogspot.com/2006/02/ratos-de-poro.html , But I went ahead and coverted it from RAR to MP3.  These guys ripped and were better than the above re-recording. RDP Morrer Caos Guerra Desumana Agressão-Repressão Obrigado A Obedecer Asas Da Vingança Que Vergonha Poluição Atômica Pobreza F.M.I. Só Pensa Em Matar Sistema De Protesto Não Me Importo Periferia Crucificados Pelo Sistema Corrupção

 

No comments:

Post a Comment