One last post before I go to bed. It's raining out here right now and the temperature is is close to zero. This usually makes lots of ice which leads to power outages, so if I don't post for a while it just means I am out of power stuck in my house. Another thing that sucks is that my CO detector keeps going off which means I have to open a window to get some fresh air until I can get my furnace looked at. We don't even run our furnace that hot because propane is so damn expensive. You have to keep your jacket on at our house.
Anyway I wanted to post a song that I really like by a band that I know nothing about. I don't have any other songs by them except this one off of a pretty lame Roadrunner Records sampler. I don't really have a lot of experience with this new kind of metal but I really think you should give this song a listen.
No comments:
Post a Comment