Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sparklehorse - It's A Wonderful Life

Wonderful life Well I'm going to be gone for 4-5 days and I wanted to leave you with something really mellow for the holidays.  I mean really mellow.  A good friend of mine that I met in San Diego, who in that small world world way turned out to be a close friend of Jodie F.'s from Humboldt, turned me onto this band.  I was in my super heavy drinking, starting to be solitary way.  It's about as far from the power violence hardcore stuff you know I dig, as music can be, but it has it's time and place.  Those mellow, dreamy, thoughtful, reflective or even romantic moments when you're in the mood.  These guys are popular, I gather, with the people who listen to this kind of music regularly.  You can go to their website here, http://www.sparklehorse.com/ . I have branched out a bit as I've aged and I hope you guys give it a listen. It’s A Wonderful Life King Of Nails

 

No comments:

Post a Comment