Well here it is 2008 and it's butt cold in Nowhere Kansas. If you are unfamiliar with Nowhere Kansas, check out one of my favorite cartoons, Courage the Cowardly Dog. On top of everything else my heater blower went out on my car, which among other things leaves me without a defroster so I have to leave the window cracked so the windshield doesn't fog up. Not much good going on for me right now except my friends and this site. Ed did me yet another huge favor and sent me some more One Man Running. He said, "these are from the KHSU benefit at the Beer Gardens. I think the date was May 9th or May 14th, 1991." My memory is pretty much like bobbing for apples, but I just have a good feeling about my memories of this band. I remember one of the many parties we played together, I got the chance to sing the song Resin Scraper with them. I wish I had that song to share with you, not the one I sang on though. That party was at one of Dawn and Cathy's houses, on the west side of West End Rd, in the garage. One thing about some of the bands in Humboldt County is that we would play anytime, anywhere, all the time. Well enough of that, enjoy a song or two...
Search
I Cried And Cried
Gotta Get A Job
Anthem
Food Stamp Gourmet
Here By The Shore
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
One Man Running - 05/91
Well here it is 2008 and it's butt cold in Nowhere Kansas. If you are unfamiliar with Nowhere Kansas, check out one of my favorite cartoons, Courage the Cowardly Dog. On top of everything else my heater blower went out on my car, which among other things leaves me without a defroster so I have to leave the window cracked so the windshield doesn't fog up. Not much good going on for me right now except my friends and this site. Ed did me yet another huge favor and sent me some more One Man Running. He said, "these are from the KHSU benefit at the Beer Gardens. I think the date was May 9th or May 14th, 1991." My memory is pretty much like bobbing for apples, but I just have a good feeling about my memories of this band. I remember one of the many parties we played together, I got the chance to sing the song Resin Scraper with them. I wish I had that song to share with you, not the one I sang on though. That party was at one of Dawn and Cathy's houses, on the west side of West End Rd, in the garage. One thing about some of the bands in Humboldt County is that we would play anytime, anywhere, all the time. Well enough of that, enjoy a song or two...
Search
I Cried And Cried
Gotta Get A Job
Anthem
Food Stamp Gourmet
Here By The Shore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment