Have been enjoying the power violence stuff on Low-Res Viscera , so I thought I would do one. I don't have a lot of newer stuff but I like this one. Bought this CD along with several others three years ago from here, Crucial Blast , aka The Darkest Hills. Great store if you ever want to find this kind of music or any other extreme music. I hadn't heard Strong Intention before but they were under power-violence and had some great reviews so I got this. I was not disappointed and actually ended up getting two more CD's. This one I know is out of print because I have # 19 out of 50 made for the tour with Cripple Bastards they did in 2002. Check out their site Strong Intention but most of their stuff is out of print. What they do have is cheap so support the band if you like the music.
EDIT: Went to rip this again and upload to fucking youtube, but the disk no longer works...goddamn CDrs
No comments:
Post a Comment