
My bro Bohner requested some Minor Threat or Slayer (quite a combo there dude), so check this out,
Guilty Of Being white . Both bands in one song. From what I've read Minor Threat wasn't too happy about Slayer covering that song. I'm not too into the macho satanic stuff anymore but Slayer is definately in my roots, like Bohner's. We used to listen to Slayer and other Def bands sometimes. Everything I have of both Slayer and Minor Threat is on vinyl, but I'm still having turntable issues (waiting to get my taxes back). I do have a few tracks off of the Decade Of Agression CD set though. Check these sites out too for a lot more,
http://bleedinout.blogspot.com/2007/06/slayer-summer.html ,
http://theislandofjewels.blogspot.com/2008/01/enter-dragon-2.html ,
http://the-roadhouse-viander.blogspot.com/2007/11/slayer-11-albums.html . If you go to my Totally Fuzzy link and type whatever you want in the search blog box you can probably find it. I like doing that because you are supporting other blogs and getting something a little more personal, as opposed to what you might get at P2P sites. Dig a song or two.
Raining Blood
Altar Of Sacrifice
Jesus Saves
Angel Of Death
No comments:
Post a Comment