Thursday, February 7, 2008

Barrington Levy - Here I Come

Barrington  One of the neat things about having your own blog is that you can do whatever you want.  I think most visitors would rather hear the hardcore stuff, but they will just have to wait until the next post.  While I was on a mellow tip I thought I would post some Barrington Levy.  I first got aquainted with him through stuff he did with the Long Beach Dub Allstars.  I got some more stuff from my buddy Dirty Steve that would be awesome, but it's on tape and I was too screwed up to pay attention to the recording levels and it's pretty blown out.  This guy has been around for a long time and has all kinds of music out there.  Check my Positive Vibration or Long Beach Dub Allstars posts for more of his killer voice.  These particular versions aren't as roots as some I've heard but this is what I have.  The first song is kind of a rap and the other two have more synthesizers.  Give these a listen.

EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police...go give your money to iTunes or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment