
I like mixing it up and I was thinking about Gage so I thought I would do a post for him. I'm not a huge rap fan as I've mentioned on other posts but I like this one. I guess it's the fact that I like reggae and this guy has a reggae backround. I had heard some of his stuff before, check my Long Beach Dub Allstars post, and thought I would get some of his own music. I got this off of ebay about three years ago for cheap and kind of dug it. Gage I hope you dig it because I don't have much more besides the almighty Public Enemy. Actually Gage if you have anything that you think is worthwhile, send it to me so I can post it. This is just a sampling because as far as I know this is still in print. You can check out more here,
www.madlion.com and here,
www.killahpride.com . Every kind of music has something to offer.
EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police...go give your money to iTunes or something...
No comments:
Post a Comment