Friday, February 29, 2008

Don Baron - Fast Talk Man

I tell you, on what other blog are you going to get a Tormentor post and then Don Baron.

Hace mucho tiempo que ha usado mi espanol y pienso que mi espanol no esta mismo que ustedes ingles.  Mis padrinos estaban de Cuba, vivia por mucho tiempo en un barrio Mexicano, tengo quatro anos de espanol en mi escuela con un maestro de Espana, y mi primera esposa estaba de Venezuela.  Que lastima que ya hablo como un nino de cinco anos.  Asi es la vida.

Well I made my lame attempt at writting in another language, besides my own, and I think it came off pretty weak.  Some of the sites I go to and some of the people who come here use english as a second language.  I appreciate the fact that they do this and I want them to know that I have always admired the fact that elsewhere in the world it is nothing to be able to communicate in 2 or more languages.  I could go into a whole political thing about this but I will save that, especially as there is so much going on in this country about immigration.  All I have to say about it is that if people don't like illegal immigration, don't build higher fences or post more guards, get after the American businesses that are more than willing to hire cheap labor to keep their profit margins high.  I am only a patriot as far as my Native American sensibilities will allow me.

homeland There are so many issues to talk about but I don't want to alienate others.  The one language we all speak here is MUSIC.

I don't know anything about Don Baron, except that I borrowed this tape, a long time ago, from Gage and never gave it back.  If you want it back bro I'll send it to you.  The only song I really liked on the tape was Fast Talk Man.  At least give it a listen, the lyrics are interesting and the music is a rap reggae thing.

EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police...go give your money to iTunes or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment