
Probably nobody outside of people who were in Humboldt County NorCal in the mid to late 80's will appreciate this post but here it is. They definately weren't a hardcore band but, I don't care what anyone says though, this is punk, even if it is ten years late. After I moved up there in 87, they were the first (or Nuisance) band I saw. Around the same time there were bands like the Leftovers, the Jane Maxwell Band, Ulcer Creator and so on. They didn't blow me away or anything but I did really like them. I got to know the people in the band over the years and they were pretty cool. I don't think this band lasted very long but there were many more to follow, even though I can't remember the names of the bands right now. Maybe the Humboldt people will help me out. Kevyn D. the guitar player and Peggy M. the singer had been in bands before I was up there and are probably in bands still. I really can't remember anymore about this band so why don't you give this a listen. My personal favorite is Pulp Fart and if you've ever lived near a pulp mill, you'll know what they're talking about.
Car Song
Anyone
The Answer
Eight Ball
Until It Turns Red
Pulp Fart
Big Mac Attack
I Contain Meat
House On Fire
The Waiting Room
Of course you can get the whole thing here,
http://www.mediafire.com/?0twifxybtex
No comments:
Post a Comment