Monday, February 18, 2008

Wehrmacht

tapeAn interesting small world kind of thing happened with this post.  I had some Wehrmacht on a tape, the same one I got the live Condemned Attitude and the Spazztic Blurr demo posts off of.  I had no clue as to where the Wehrmacht was recorded from, but was going to post it anyway.  I mean what the hell it's music and that's what this site is half way about, sharing music.  I figured someone might come along, as they've done before and give me some kind of a heads up on what it was.  If you check my links, those are the sites I visit regularly and I happened to go to, http://www.goodbadmusic.com/ one of my favorite sites, for several reasons.  Well, bam, there he had some Wehrmacht.  Guess what, he had the same stuff I had except my copy only had five songs.  So what I was going to post would have been an incomplete version of the Wehrmacht demo.  Here is the first song from my tape,

EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police...go give your money to iTunes or something...

If you want the whole thing and I can't imagine why you wouldn't then get it from here, http://www.goodbadmusic.com/2008/02/15/wehrmacht-beermacht-demo-selfproduced-usa-1986/ .  On top of the demo itself, he makes a great commentary on music in general, along the same lines as what I was talking in terms of the evolution of music.  I may be reading into it too much, but be sure and check it out because it makes a good read.  Be sure and tell him that Mustard Relics sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment