
I've been wanting to do this post for a while, Grout, the last band I played in. Now this demo just rips. Two reasons, it just does and I'm no longer in the band. Grout was formed after Garden Weasel ended and Steve and I were left without a band. We hooked up with Jeff on guitar and Ty on bass, both of whom had been playing music for some time. I can't remember the bands that Jeff played in but he and Steve went on to be in the Hitch (which I will post another time). Ty I think had played in a band called Tyrranicide in the bay area. I was only in the band for a little over a year because I moved out of the area. They continued on as a three piece and really tore it up. I can't remember what all they recorded but I will find out and try to post more. This recording is live on KHSU which by now from my other posts you should be able to tell was a popular thing to do. Do yourself a favor and give this band a listen, ahead of it's time.
Opera
Drug Man
Dr. Marten
Waco
Deranged
Big Truck
Matt’s Woes
McKinleyville
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qs0f26PM3M&w=560&h=315]
No comments:
Post a Comment