
I got good responses here from my last Brujeria post, so I thought I would do another one. Actually I would have done this one even if I did not get a good response from this band. The responses were more of a philosophical and religious discussion, but some of the best feedback I've had on here. I learned a lot from people like Fernando and the Pope, and even some of my old bros chimed in too. Thanx guys. This one is not their fastest stuff but it is soooooo heavyyyyy, especially El Patron. This is one of my favorite recordings by these guys and as I said El Patron is just such a good song. The lyrics really say a lot about culture in general. I have another good 7" to post from them, which is still really heavy but has a lot of speed going on too. As you can tell from the randomness of my posts, I don't strictly like fast and heavy, but it definately has a substancial spot here at MR. Take these guys seriously or not as far as their lyrics, you have to admit this is musically far above average for the genre. Enough of my blabber and on to the music. Tell me what you think, okay?
EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police...go give your money to iTunes or something...
No comments:
Post a Comment