I got this pretty much when it first came out. I was working after school cleaning cages at a pet store so I was making a little cash, $2.25 an hour to be exact. Less than minimum wage at that time. There was this killer record store and head shop in Glendale called the Turning Point and another in North Hollywood called Auditory Odyssey. Both had the usual stoner rock of the time but also had great metal and punk (hardcore) sections. They were both easy bus rides but I really liked skating to the Turning Point. I got this one and many others on one of those excursions. I didn't know much about this band back then and still don't, but probably got it for the killer artwork.
EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police…go give your money to iTunes or something…[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhJz-KvGTKI]
No comments:
Post a Comment