Saturday, May 24, 2008

Assuck - Anticapital / Blindspot / +3

as1You really should own your own copy of this and they sell this and a lot of other good stuff for cheap.  I thought I could go ahead and post this (at least temporarily) for two reasons.  First, this is definitely in my top ten all time and just for posterity I have to post those.  Second, you can find this on several blogs using the Google Blog Search function, so this is not the first or last time this will be posted.  I will just post the tracks individually and not give an easy link to the whole thing.  Of course if anyone has a problem with me posting it let me know and please don't hold it against me.  If you are unfamiliar with these guys, the music pretty much speaks for itself.  Super fast, tight grindcore.  These guys did to grindcore, what Infest did to power violence, in my opinion.  The best of the best in their genres.  In the futre I will post the Necrosalvation 7" as well.  Let me know what you think. EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police...go give your money to iTunes or something...

They have the whole thing up on fucking YT... [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pcmYNrCs24&w=560&h=315]

No comments:

Post a Comment