Just a quick one here because I really know nothing about this band. Hardcore from Norway released in 1987 but I think these guys were around several years before this. I think this may be my only Norwegian record, but I could be wrong, maybe some stuff on a comp or something. Maybe someone will comment and give more details. I think I just got it back then because of a good review and because it was a low cost flexi. On a side note, I checked around and I don't think anyone makes flexis in the US anymore. I talked to Eva-Tone and they said they have the equipment still but they can't get the material anymore. What about Europe, anybody know? I thought it would be cool to put out flexis again, but I'm just a dreamer. Give this a listen and tell me what you think. At the very least you will have learned a few Norwegian words, right "folk".
EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police…go give your money to iTunes or something…
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHarL1SxXQc&w=790&h=593]
No comments:
Post a Comment