
Super busy around the homestead lately and have fallen behind on the posting. It's crazy how we just have things we have to do on a regular basis and then other things just pop up too. Like the flat tire I got the other day, that I can't afford to replace so I am riding around on that factory donut of a tire. Nothing says poor like driving around in a beat up pickup on one of those tires day after day. Can't be too poor if you have a computer and the internet though. One of the good things about surrounding yourself with good people is that one of my bros out here, who's more dirt poor than I am, offered me a couple of used tires.

While I was on a Lookout tip, I thought I would do another one. These 7" rips are not as time consuming as the LPs and demos, which is nice. You can look up for yourself all the information on this band, I'm sure there's plenty, here's a good start,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filth_%28band%29 . Flex did say, "Wild & mean hardcore with a maniac singer. Pure hate punk." These guys were part of that late 80's early 90's bay area crew that played at the Gilman all the time. I always liked them for the vocals, which really stand out. Is this what they call emo-screamo? One of the depressing things about going through your records is finding out that they are scratched or warped. This particular 7" is very warped but it seemed to play good enough. Let me know what you think.
EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police…go give your money to iTunes or something…
No comments:
Post a Comment