Sunday, September 28, 2008

Airbourne - Runnin' Wild

airbourne Well when the old lady (significant other, life partner, redneck biker wife) asks you for something it becomes a priority.  This is a little more mainstream than most of what I post but this is some pretty rockin stuff.  No I mean this is some seriously rockin stuff, the way rock and roll should be played.  Some of you might call them an ACDC rip off, but I might say is that such a bad thing.  I'll leave it up to you because in my opinion these guys are that good.  Everbody is raving about these guys and I think they deserve it.  You know I try not to post stuff that is still available but I was asked to and if you reall wanted it you could find it here, http://sideralcomunicazion.blogspot.com/2008/09/airbourne-runnin-wild2007.html , http://lestatmetalunion.blogspot.com/2008/09/airbourne.html and here http://rockypage.blogspot.com/2008/09/airbourne-runnin-wild-2008.html .  So check it and let me know what you think. Stand Up For Rock N Roll Runnin’ Wild Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast Diamond In The Rough Fat City Blackjack What’s Eatin’ You Girls In Black Cheap Wine Heartbreaker Let’s Ride

 

I've mentioned it before that I don't like covers that sound just like the original but this one from all female Helles Belles hits the spot.  This is all I could find from them so if you know of any more, let me know.

Helles Belles - Back In Black

A little live stuff from the Jimmy Kimmel show for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment