Sunday, October 5, 2008

MDC 7"s

MDC Logo I could give you a history I am only vaguely familiar with or regurgitate this, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDC_(band) and actually KFTH's,  http://homepages.nyu.edu/~cch223/usa/mdc_main.html would be even better, but I don't think I will.  Instead I will remind you of this live post I did a while back, http://mustard-relics.com/2007/12/12/mdc/ .  I think the one complaint about these guys a lot of people have is that they're to "preachy".  My experience though is that most people love to voice they're opinions.  I don't know.  Like everyone these days they have a myspace here, http://www.myspace.com/mdc . The best 7" in my opinion is their first one but unfortunately I don't own it.  Like almost everything these days of internet information overload though, the music is out there, you just need to look in the right place.  Our buddy Erich was kind enough to offer that first 7" here, http://www.goodbadmusic.com/2006/12/26/stains-john-wayne-was-a-nazi-bw-born-to-die-7-rradical-records-usa-1980/

If anybody knows where I can find a rip of their split with Capitalist Casualties, please let me know.  I was bidding on one on Ebay but I don't have the money that it went for.  I'm also looking to hear the Submissives (Dave MDC and Pig Champion) "An Anvil Will Wear Out Many A Hammer" if anybody has that.

MuDeCo1 MuDeCo2 Multi Death Corporations 7"

 

Multi-Death Corporation Selfish Shit Radioactive Chocolate No Place To Piss MDC2 1 MDC2 2 Millions Of Dead Children 7"

 

Chicken Squawk Death Of A Nun Kleptomaniac You can get both these 7"s here, http://ferryconnor.blogspot.com/2008/09/mdc-millions-of-dead-copsmore-dead-cops.html, along with a bunch of other stuff. I stumbled across this page, http://www.digitalsharkstudio.com/albatrossdrums/WebPages/mdcaudio.html , from a former, later drummer (2000's) of the band but I didn't take the time to figure out which one.  You should definately check out the page for some insights to some later history and I went ahead and uploaded direct links to the songs you can find on that page.

 

Sick Of It Chock Full Of Shit I Remember Big River (Johnny Cash cover)

As I'm enjoying doing lately I went ahead and embeded some videos for you.  I have both of these shows on VHS, one of which has a good set from Crucifix, but I haven't taken the time (who has that? not me) to start uploading video yet.

John Wayne Was A Nazi.

No comments:

Post a Comment