Just a short post for you all as work is a little hectic and I've been busy along with a little sick. On a personal note I will say that we may be moving at the beginning of the year to a house that is further into the country and thus more animal friendly. The dogs can run free, there's a pasture where we can keep the horses, a little more space, Liam will have his own bedroom, and just all around better. We'll see.
I got this one when it first came out in about 1986. What I was looking for was something along the lines of the band Conflict on the Motarhate label, but musically that's not what I got. I was still not disappointed though because this is still one of the angriest records I own. I'm not going to pretend to know much about the movement this record backs up, you can read more about that here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Class_War , but I do know about hate and anger, especially for people who flaunt their wealth. Royalty is such a joke but in the US we just have professional athletes, actors and rock stars to be in awe of. Like being over paid makes them more important and interesting to the masses. This record with it's quirky rappy style has plenty of that for your consumption. What else can I say, but give it a listen.
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeHclnj2zJA&w=790&h=593]
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBLHqcnj3ug&w=790&h=593]
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJL5uhKfMPM&w=790&h=593]
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssaIgPPsvWc&w=790&h=593]
No comments:
Post a Comment