[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3SmbOLUKk0&w=560&h=315] It's election night and I guess as the band A State Of Mind sing in one of the songs on this post, "pull the knob and choose your slob". That being said, and I've stayed away from the topic so far, I really hope we don't get another Republican president. If you're rich, then definitely vote Republican and according to McCain, rich these days is 3 million a year. My wife and I together are lucky if we take home 26 thousand a year and to be honest with you, I'm tired of rich folk getting richer. I don't care where you live, I don't feel sorry for you if you're pulling in a 100 thousand a year and you still can't make it. I'm tired of so many things I try not to think about it because it wears me down. One of the things that I'm really tired of is the American people, ignorant, spoiled and balls to the wall selfish. We do need serious change, but electing a president just scratches the surface. In spite of the negativity, I'm still optimistic because I know there are good people out there who make a difference every day. So on a positive note...
All five dogs, which is hard to get of them all together unless you have bones or something. We don't walk them down there anymore after one of them got his foot run over by a truck. That really sucked.
Well I've already given you two Deadhorse posts, so these really are a bonus. According to this, Metal Archives I only lack a demo they did in 1990 to have a discography. I think I've already said enough about these guys on two other posts so I'll just let you get to one of the best that I think metal has ever had to offer.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5d_44T5Oc1rlXwGlsvro9cD8Ra1jh_O9
No comments:
Post a Comment