Just a short one for you guys tonight, kinda busy with work and moving, plus it's pretty dead around here. I think I talk too much and I'm a little too eclectic with the music.

Another one of those records that I didn't appreciate when I first got it. Listening to it again though made it rip worthy and definitely diggable. I can't remember what it was that I didn't like about it, because me feeling now is that it shreds. I put it in the Jazz Punk category where it seems to fit nicely, but there is a little bit of a hardcore vibe going on. Looking around there are several bands with this name but there was very little to be found on this particular one. I do know they also have a song on the Collective Conscience 7" comp put out by Broken Rekids, which I have and will have to post sometime. I did find out that Noah Landis of Christ On Parade and Neurosis was in the band, and you can hear that in their sound, but really that's about it. I'd love to know if there was more from these guys somewhere, but for now just dig these two.
Words That Burn
George
Oh yeah and these two live shots
Words That Burn
Follow The Worms
No comments:
Post a Comment