Not much to say, tonight, things are kinda quiet. Kim and I are slowly moving into our new farmhouse and looking forward to what all that means. A little bit of snow again today which was nice and actually around here as long as the wind isn't blowing, I don't mind the cold. We do hot chocolate and a movie every night which is a nice relaxing routine. I hope that life for everyone who has bothered to read this is going well and yall have moments of goodness. That was my sappy way of saying I hope you guys are all doing alright. Been digging the comments lately even though my old bros have been kind of scarce. The only two kinds of people who comment here are old friends, and new ones who tend to be other bloggers. Thanx guys and because life is going well for me it made me think that I want you guys to be getting your piece of the pie as well. About the only thing I can do for you from all these miles away is provide you with my thoughts and a little bit of music.

One of the many "interesting" (there's got to be a better word to describe it) things about doing this blog is that I end up learning a little bit more about these records that I've had for a while. This was not my favorite 7" when I first got it, but listening to it again I kind of liked it. Kind of that pop punk thing going on that usually isn't what I listen to, but sometimes it's okay. I know I should remember something about them, like I have the feeling that someone I knew had a brother in this band and that's why I got this, but I can't put my finger on it. As is sometimes the case, these guys,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cringer_(band) don't have much to say but they do have a few links, including this one,
http://www.myspace.com/cringerhbr . One of the founders of the band, singer and guitar player, Lance Hahn died pretty young in 2007, you can read about him here,
http://www.punkbands.com/news/13264/ . They had several releases on Vinyl Communications, including this one, but they also had one on Lookout. As I said, kind of the pop punk thing going on, but there is an anarcho feeling in it too. Let me know.
In Solitary Witness
National Hero / Garbage And Trash
Example
Nowhere To Run
McElligot’s Pool
Zen Flesh Zen Bones
No comments:
Post a Comment