Taco night at the farm (NDN tacos that is, I forgot to lay out the key ingredient...fry fucking bread), I can't wait til summer when I can make my own salsa fresh from the garden. I had plans to post some vinyl tonight but that didn't work out, but I'm feeling like a short one after that epic 200th post. Thanx for the awesome comments guys.
Another one of those curious moments came to me the other day and I guess for a long time I've been curious about the band Hawkwind. All I knew was that this was the band Lemmy was in before he started Motorhead, but of course there is so much more to the story than that. You can read all about that at my usual source Wikipedia. Okay now that you've read that (hahahaaha, you know as much as I fucking do. It was interesting why Lemmy left the band and I didn't realize that he was only in the band for a short time. Pretty epic band in their own right and I guess, if you're in the know,important to the history of rock and roll. This is a sort of best of thing I've got going for you and to be honest with you I'm not sure what to make of it. Maybe it will require a few more listens to really get into it and actually maybe someone who is more familiar with the band can recommend some other tunes. I did really like the tune "Motorhead", maybe because it seemed like some sort of long lost version of a tune I'm already very familiar with. Do yourself a favor and at least listen to that tune. If it doesn't grab you that's okay because I've already posted the all time best that Lemmy had to offer in No Sleep Til Hammersmith. Let me know what you think.
I've got an orgone accumulator And it makes me feel greater I'll see you sometime later When I'm through with my accumulator
It's no social integrator It's a one man isolator It's a back brain stimulator It's a cerebral vibrator Of orgones It's made out of orgones
Energy stimulators Just turn your eyeballs into craters But an orgone accumulator Is a superman creator
It's no social integrator It's a one man isolator It's a back brain stimulator A cerebral vibrator Of orgones Of orgones Orgones
I've got an orgone accumulator And it makes me feel greater I will see you sometime later When I'm through with my accumulator
It's no social integrator It's a one man isolator It's a back brain stimulator A cerebral vibrator Of orgones Of orgones Of orgones It's all gone It's all gone It's orgones It's orgones
No comments:
Post a Comment