Not much going on here other than what I've gone on and on about. I think the wife and I'll go out tomorrow and take some pics. No words of wisdom (ha ha), just another short post to follow up the last short one. This time we'll focus on the Poison Girls again with what I think was their first 7". The tune on here for me is Dirty Work, but the other one may get your rocks off too. I'm sure many of us are familiar with doing dirty work. I know the song is quite a bit deeper than this, but what was your dirtiest job? I was a power washer a hog farm for 6 months. Once the pigs were sent off to slaughter we came into barns that held 1000 pigs each and hosed them down from one end to the other, and sterilized 'em. You haven't lived until you've had splash back and gotten pigshit and maggots in your ear, nose, throat. Low man on the totem pole, and since the pigshit was in our veins, we weren't allowed around live pigs. These were genetically modified super pigs, pumped up on steroids and antibiotics. The meat was virtually fat free and sold to Japanese markets, there's probably a Japanese name for it. Anyway I never saw a live pig, just dead ones...if they couldn't get on the semi under their own power, they were shot and I would see those bodies sometimes, before they dragged them off to some mystery place. I was a great power washer, could was those things faster than they could unload them, but drinking on the job was my downfall. And so Poison Girls...
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhKsEtdPtPA]
Friday, January 16, 2009
Poison Girls - All Systems Go
Not much going on here other than what I've gone on and on about. I think the wife and I'll go out tomorrow and take some pics. No words of wisdom (ha ha), just another short post to follow up the last short one. This time we'll focus on the Poison Girls again with what I think was their first 7". The tune on here for me is Dirty Work, but the other one may get your rocks off too. I'm sure many of us are familiar with doing dirty work. I know the song is quite a bit deeper than this, but what was your dirtiest job? I was a power washer a hog farm for 6 months. Once the pigs were sent off to slaughter we came into barns that held 1000 pigs each and hosed them down from one end to the other, and sterilized 'em. You haven't lived until you've had splash back and gotten pigshit and maggots in your ear, nose, throat. Low man on the totem pole, and since the pigshit was in our veins, we weren't allowed around live pigs. These were genetically modified super pigs, pumped up on steroids and antibiotics. The meat was virtually fat free and sold to Japanese markets, there's probably a Japanese name for it. Anyway I never saw a live pig, just dead ones...if they couldn't get on the semi under their own power, they were shot and I would see those bodies sometimes, before they dragged them off to some mystery place. I was a great power washer, could was those things faster than they could unload them, but drinking on the job was my downfall. And so Poison Girls...
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhKsEtdPtPA]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment