Just a short one tonight, kinda feeling like I've been too wordy lately. This one isn't too difficult to get and actually I was just in a Poison Girls mood the other day (everyday is a good day for that mood). The Crass tune, while not my absolute favorite, is pretty much your typical tune from them (and the don't slack). The Poison Girls tune though is my favorite of theirs. This was a benefit for an anarchist center that existed briefly, but you can do your own research on that if you are so inclined. It was an ebay score and represented the last of the 7"s I needed to have all the Crass 7"s except for a couple flexi's. I've done some Crass posts before, Feeding Of The 5000 and Peel Session so if you're in the reading mode check those out for my take on the band. Expect some more Poison Girls in the future...
Poison Girls - Persons Unknown
Crass - Bloody Revolutions
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Poison Girls / Crass split 7"
Just a short one tonight, kinda feeling like I've been too wordy lately. This one isn't too difficult to get and actually I was just in a Poison Girls mood the other day (everyday is a good day for that mood). The Crass tune, while not my absolute favorite, is pretty much your typical tune from them (and the don't slack). The Poison Girls tune though is my favorite of theirs. This was a benefit for an anarchist center that existed briefly, but you can do your own research on that if you are so inclined. It was an ebay score and represented the last of the 7"s I needed to have all the Crass 7"s except for a couple flexi's. I've done some Crass posts before, Feeding Of The 5000 and Peel Session so if you're in the reading mode check those out for my take on the band. Expect some more Poison Girls in the future...
Poison Girls - Persons Unknown
Crass - Bloody Revolutions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment