Monday, February 9, 2009

Useless Pieces Of Shit - Fuck Shit Up 7"

UPS-FSU Nothing real special going on, actually kind of burnt from a busy weekend, so let's keep this short alright.  I like what Flex had to say, "Rough simple hardcore, OK but not too important."  That pretty much describes it, but I'm kind of attatched to it since I used to listen to this on mixed tapes I made back in the day.  I think "Fuck Shit Up" was the tune I used to use.  Probably it was the name of the band, the name of the record and the cover art that prompted me to get this.  You can now get the box set of their stuff at http://www.uselesspiecesofshit.com/.  Of course while searching around for info on these guys, I found the record posted here, http://www.7inchpunk.com/?p=491.  Screw it though, here it is again. Stupid Punk Medley Fuck Shit Up Junkie Punks Too Much Caffeine Peace Thru Uselessness Everyone’s Friend Puppycore

 

No comments:

Post a Comment