
I know sunset pictures can be pretty cheezy but this one was particularly fiery and I'm kind of digging on how well my new cell phone takes pics.
Finally getting around to posting something my buddy Bob from
Deep Six Records sent me. If you like hardcore, metal, power violence or grindcore then you need to get over there and check out what they have. Actually if you've been around the block recently in any of those genres you should already be familiar with the label. I got a pile of stuff from them that I'll be posting bits and peices of as time goes on. Trying to not always be in the past and checking out what's going on these days as well. This one is still available if you want it, but I'm posting the whole thing as with this split you get a sampling of some of their other releases you can get from Deep Six. Have to admit I was not familiar with either of these bands, but I'm glad I am now. Voetsek has a female fronted hardcore thing going on that borders on power violence. Looking around there's a lot on them out there as they have 7 or 8 releases. The assholes came out of the woodwork to review their latest release at,
Teufel's Tomb, but that mostly amounted to talking shit about the singers appearance. Smallest minds got he biggest mouth sometimes.

They have a pretty cool myspace thing going on
here. Cold War from Berlin not to be confused with the on from the US (never heard of them either) play straight forward power violence in the vein of Infest or Lack Of Interest. You pretty much know what to expect then, becuase they don't waste any time milling around about stuff. Five ragers with one of them being a pretty solid Seige cover. They have their own Myspace thing going on
here. Of the two I kind of like Voetsek better but the 7" as a whole rips it up. You tell me and don't forget to go and check out Deep Six
Voetsek
Bully With A Badge / Someone I Used To Know
Spent Shells Tell No Lies
Cold War
Changes
No Regrets
Lost Control
Legions Of The Lost
Cold War (Siege)
No comments:
Post a Comment