
I have these problems with sunglasses. One of the medications I take makes me sensitive to light so if it's bright out I gotta wear them. I can't afford nice sunglasses so the ones I get are usually in the $5-$10 range. The thing about cheap sunglasses is that they tend to snap right down the middle when taking them off and on my fat head. Just a side note, the fatter you get the fatter your head gets, there is a direct relationship. Anyway I ordered some sunglasses in the mail that are of the safety variety so I thought they would be durable enough to handle my cranial circumference dilemna. On top of that they were less than $10 postage paid. One thing about ordering by mail though is that you don't get to see what they look like on. So what do you think? I put them on and my old lady Kim had this look on her face like she wasn't sure if she was going to smile or frown. Sort of puzzled but the first words out of her mouth was, you'll get used to them. Appearance is pretty low on my list of things that is important but I wanted to see what my homeboys thought. If anything, I'm not out a lot of money and not only am I protected from the suns rays, I am also safe from flying debris.

Do yall know who these guys are? Hint, they are the two constant members of what was always three guys.
Just a short one for yall as I just did a post on the
Beastie Boys. My bro Brian, loyal follower and a true Mustard Relics had mentioned in a comment the Young Aborigines, a pre-Beastie Boys band. I did some looking around and couldn't find any recorded material which certainly doesn't mean it doesn't exist. While I was looking though I did find some more from the B Boys that seemed post worthy. So with the intention of being semi complete as far as their hardcore stuff, here that is.
A c
Boys Entering Anarchistic State Towards Internal Excellence
? #1
Transit Cop
Jimi
? #2
Killing Spree
? #3
House Of The Rising Sun
Michelle's Farm
new song #2
Riot Fight
Egg Raid On Mojo
ouple more of my favorite rap tunes from these guys, this time from Paul's Boutique.
High Plains Drifter (In case you didn't know, we live in the middle of nowhere Kansas, right on the edge of the high plains and also one of my favorite Clint Eastwood movies after Outlaw Josey Wales.)
Looking Down The Barrel Of A Gun (Ever been there? It sucks doesn't it?)
No comments:
Post a Comment